• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Brian and Molly's new home

FudgeTort

Wise Old Thumper
My monsters are now back with me where they belong. I brought them home last night, they stayed in their indoor cage, and their shed and run was built today, its absolutely perfect! So excited, here are some pics.

S7301125.jpg

S7301126.jpg

S7301127.jpg

S7301129.jpg

S7301120.jpg

S7301121.jpg

S7301122.jpg

S7301124.jpg

I ordered it from here http://www.duchyfarmkennels.co.uk/index.php

They will build to any specifications, any design, and its all good quality materials, and they deliver and erect anywhere in mainland UK, I would recommend to anyone :thumb:

So, so pleased my bunnies are finally with me.

awww why can i never get any of these companies to deliver over here that looks so fab i totally love it aww im pleased for you and your bunnies but sad for me lol

Youre a lucky girl...smashing fellas youve got in your life.
(you so need to share.......)
Love the new digs.....me thinks the bunnies need to learn to use a hoover!!!:lol::lol::lol:

Thanks everyone! Me and my bunnies are very lucky! Its just for my two bunnies, brian and molly. The link to the place I got it is in the original post, duchy farm kennels. They really are great, should get more publicity in the rabbit world!

Back