• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ares Neutered...Eating and Drinking Well :)

Ambience

Warren Veteran
njqa3l.jpg

In his litter tray, he was not at all drowsy bless him, but i think a little exahausted. So glad everything went well for him.

gbX1Bl.jpg

He ate straight away, no problems at all. Sunny is the next bunny for neutering and that is on Wednesday. The vets were very good this time. Four successful neuters so far :)

Ambience x

njqa3l.jpg

In his litter tray, he was not at all drowsy bless him, but i think a little exahausted. So glad everything went well for him.

gbX1Bl.jpg

He ate straight away, no problems at all. Sunny is the next bunny for neutering and that is on Wednesday. The vets were very good this time. Four successful neuters so far :)

Ambience x

Glad everything went well, i just asked on my thread about paws is he ok today? xxxxxx

Thankyou for asking :) Yes paws is out in his run, i'll post some pictures shortly. He is eating, but not as much as usual. I think he is eating more grass, less pellets though, which is good. He isn't drinking a great deal, but he is drinking. It has been some time now so he should be okay. He is a tough little cookie :)

Ambience xx

Thankyou for asking :) Yes paws is out in his run, i'll post some pictures shortly. He is eating, but not as much as usual. I think he is eating more grass, less pellets though, which is good. He isn't drinking a great deal, but he is drinking. It has been some time now so he should be okay. He is a tough little cookie :)

Ambience xx

Oh im so glad i was wondering how he was today, are you taking each one to be neutered every day? xxx

Hi Grace,

He is fabulous this evening. Bounding about full of life. I've got sunny booked in for wednesday. I'm just booking them in at the earliest time the vet can get them in. It's an expensive and nerveracking job,but well worth it.

I'm really happy that the buns i've done so far have pulled through okay,
I think i'll do sunny wednesday , then athena, ava and rose on the follow wednesday :)

Ambience xx

Hi Grace,

He is fabulous this evening. Bounding about full of life. I've got sunny booked in for wednesday. I'm just booking them in at the earliest time the vet can get them in. It's an expensive and nerveracking job,but well worth it.

I'm really happy that the buns i've done so far have pulled through okay,
I think i'll do sunny wednesday , then athena, ava and rose on the follow wednesday :)

Ambience xx

Wow thats a lot of neutering :) can you not get a discount for a group?
How are the little boo boos today? is paws eating a bit more for you? xxxxx

Wow thats a lot of neutering :) can you not get a discount for a group?
How are the little boo boos today? is paws eating a bit more for you? xxxxx

Yes he has eaten a little more. Still not 100% but he is happy in himself. I know he is probably abit miffed about it all.

Not sure, guess i could ask. I just don't want to come across as rude for asking as they do miss off consultation fees from time to time and try reduce my bill anyway when i go. They do offer a very cheap service compared to alot of vets i think.

Patch's Eye has cleared up after it erupted the other day. He is so much happier on the tiacil. Trying to get baytril in him is a mission though , same with blaze. Blaze is looking much happier though. Can't wait until they are better :)

Ambience x

Just gorgeous:love:

Ares loves attention. He is the friendliest bun in the world. He licks me even if i'm not giving him as much attention as he wants and needs. He is always my friend no matter what. He didn't even blame me for taking him to the vets bless him.

Ambience x

Yes he has eaten a little more. Still not 100% but he is happy in himself. I know he is probably abit miffed about it all.

Not sure, guess i could ask. I just don't want to come across as rude for asking as they do miss off consultation fees from time to time and try reduce my bill anyway when i go. They do offer a very cheap service compared to alot of vets i think.

Patch's Eye has cleared up after it erupted the other day. He is so much happier on the tiacil. Trying to get baytril in him is a mission though , same with blaze. Blaze is looking much happier though. Can't wait until they are better :)

Ambience x

Its awful when they all have problems at the same time, charlie is having tiacil drops at the moment too, as you are taking quite a few buns in its worth asking for a "group " discount you dont ask you dont get.

Im syringing charlie with antibiotics too its hard going isnt it?
xxxxxxxxxxx

Its awful when they all have problems at the same time, charlie is having tiacil drops at the moment too, as you are taking quite a few buns in its worth asking for a "group " discount you dont ask you dont get.

Im syringing charlie with antibiotics too its hard going isnt it?
xxxxxxxxxxx

Aww bless- hope he gets well soon. *lots of vibes*.

Gosh yes, patch and blaze hate them. I now have to turn them upside down and hold them still until they let me drip it on there lips and they lick it slowly off. I can't find another way to do it. It's slow too as i can't rush it when they are upside down incase it goes the wrong way, so very stressful for them indeed. I've tried everything else to no avail.

Not too long now though hopefully.

Ambience x

Aww bless- hope he gets well soon. *lots of vibes*.

Gosh yes, patch and blaze hate them. I now have to turn them upside down and hold them still until they let me drip it on there lips and they lick it slowly off. I can't find another way to do it. It's slow too as i can't rush it when they are upside down incase it goes the wrong way, so very stressful for them indeed. I've tried everything else to no avail.

Not too long now though hopefully.

Ambience x

Aww bless, charlie squeezes his eye tight shut so i cant put in his drops, and as for the syringing antibiotic he will not keep still, little monkey. xxxxxxxxxx

Aww bless, charlie squeezes his eye tight shut so i cant put in his drops, and as for the syringing antibiotic he will not keep still, little monkey. xxxxxxxxxx

lol fortunately they haven't figured out how to do that! That is so cute though of Charlie:) They definately shuffle alot with the baytril though- i dread doing it as i end up covered in scratches no matter how hard i try to avoid them :)

Ambience xx

lol fortunately they haven't figured out how to do that! That is so cute though of Charlie:) They definately shuffle alot with the baytril though- i dread doing it as i end up covered in scratches no matter how hard i try to avoid them :)

Ambience xx

I know what you mean, charlie has scratched me well this morning, then kept on nipping me so i`d put him down, it takes me an age to catch him too :) xxx

I know what you mean, charlie has scratched me well this morning, then kept on nipping me so i`d put him down, it takes me an age to catch him too :) xxx

Aww bless him xx I'm resorting to gloves and covering all parts of my body. It's too hot to be all covered up in this weather though :)

Ambience xx

Back