• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hutch, pen and storage ( lots of photos )

gandr

Young Bun
Hi :),

Here are some photos of my hutch, pen and storage. Sorry if this is the wrong place to put these ( and for the big pics) .

I keep most of clovers things in these
IMG_1787.jpg

IMG_1804.jpg

I use this for hay, sawdust, litter and food
IMG_1792.jpg

towels, cleaning stuff, toys and just some other things
IMG_1793.jpg

His pen
IMG_1827.jpg

IMG_1824.jpg

IMG_1821.jpg

And his hutch
IMG_1799.jpg

IMG_1812.jpg

IMG_1807.jpg

IMG_1813.jpg

IMG_1819.jpg

:)

WOW, I have no idea how you manage to fit hay, sawdust, litter and food all in one bin and still have room! My sawdust alone wouldnt even fit into one of those bins!

I like the run though, i was debating wether to get the one from Argos, didnt realise you could join them together. I dont have a level lawn though, so they could escape underneath if its not totally flat to the ground. :roll:

WOW, I have no idea how you manage to fit hay, sawdust, litter and food all in one bin and still have room! My sawdust alone wouldnt even fit into one of those bins!

I like the run though, i was debating wether to get the one from Argos, didnt realise you could join them together. I dont have a level lawn though, so they could escape underneath if its not totally flat to the ground. :roll:

you could fix it down with tent pegs?

Back