• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

We have a new crib ...Helen & Baby Saint.

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
Me and Mummy Helen have moved today from our old home in the spare bedroom to our new home in the garage. Hoomin Dad Tucker has been busy making all the pens for the other Tuckerbunnies in the garage but we have had to wait as he has had to put a false floor in to make our floor higher so I don't have trouble getting into the hutch.
We can stay out now all day and night..yayyy.

8-6-10012.jpg

Mummy Helen making herself at home in the littler tray
8-6-10020.jpg

8-6-10016.jpg

Mummy Helen.
8-6-10013.jpg

"Oh come on Mummy Helen I want to get in the litter tray"
8-6-10014.jpg

"The half eaten wicker basket is just not the same to sit on"
8-6-10010.jpg

"Phewww how long do I have to wait"
8-6-10011.jpg

8-6-10015.jpg

"At last ..........Muhahaha "
8-6-10019.jpg

:love::love::love:

How does Baby Saint get on with a change in homes and her sight issue? Did it take her long to settle in? Eeeeeeeee, she's so fluffy, I just want to squish her! :D

:love::love::love:

How does Baby Saint get on with a change in homes and her sight issue? Did it take her long to settle in? Eeeeeeeee, she's so fluffy, I just want to squish her! :D

She did go round in circles and get a little bit disorientated which she does if she is put in a space that she doesn't recognise, she also circles when you put her out in the garden with her Mum and if Helen has a go at her and upset's her, but she does eventually settle down and we usually stand and watch and make sure she does. Although we have moved them both into the garage giving them more room we have left their old home in the spare room ready in case Baby Saint didn't settle but I don't think we need to worry as they were both cuddled up in the litter tray last time I checked them. :D

She did go round in circles and get a little bit disorientated which she does if she is put in a space that she doesn't recognise, she also circles when you put her out in the garden with her Mum and if Helen has a go at her and upset's her, but she does eventually settle down and we usually stand and watch and make sure she does. Although we have moved them both into the garage giving them more room we have left their old home in the spare room ready in case Baby Saint didn't settle but I don't think we need to worry as they were both cuddled up in the litter tray last time I checked them. :D

Awwwwhhh! Bless her! It must be very confusing for a blind bunny... good job their noses are so good so she can find the important stuff like the food! :lol: I hope they will both be ok in their new home as it looks brilliant. :love:

Back