• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does your bunny ever do this??

BooMoo

Warren Scout
Only ever noticed her do this once and we caught it on camera. Legs totally apart hehe.

000_0028.jpg

Have seen mine do it a couple of times when they're totally zonked out. It's a regular occurrance with the dog, tho :lol:

:lol: mine do it sometimes, it's like the ultimate relaxed, happy bun pose :D you must be doing something right ;)

Have seen mine do it a couple of times when they're totally zonked out. It's a regular occurrance with the dog, tho :lol:

I love it when my dog does it :)

Well this photo was before she was speyed and had all the complications so I guess i'm aiming to get back to this stage with her eventually. (not too far off now)

Yep my bridge bunny Saffy did it all the time, Tinkerbell and Teddy do it too.... maybe its a lop thing? :lol:

saffy640x480.jpg

My bun Magic does it ALLL the time :lol:

SAM_0407.jpg

SAM_0406.jpg

SAM_0373.jpg

and sometimes she does this :lol:, don't think I've seen anybun lie like this :lol:
SAM_0365.jpg

Both of mine do it but only occasionally, never been quick enough with the camera though.

Mine do it alot when they are out in the garden- they love sitting on the path sprawled out like that. :) Lovely picture.

My bun Magic does it ALLL the time :lol:

and sometimes she does this :lol:, don't think I've seen anybun lie like this :lol:
SAM_0365.jpg

My previous bun did both poses all the time!

My two little ladies are far to busy eating the plants to be laying down. Honestly :roll:

xxx

You've a happy contented bunny there. :D:D:D:D
Mine does it a lot. They feel relaxed & safe when they do it.
It's really good when house buns do it, it takes the weight off their hocks (heels) & prevents pressure sores there. :D:

Back