• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It's me likkle Baby Saint & Mummy Helen.

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
I've been in the garden tonight with Mummy Helen, I like it in the garden as I like the feel of the grass on my paws and I like to sniff the air.
4-6-10013.jpg

It was lovely and cool and I could hear the birds singing.
4-6-10009.jpg

4-6-10007.jpg

4-6-10006.jpg

I really enjoyed myself in the garden with Mummy Helen (no looking at our bunny bot's !)
4-6-10011.jpg

And I had a big smile all over my little bunny face
4-6-10001.jpg

Which is more than you can say for Mummy Helen...........Muhahaha !
4-6-10002.jpg

Bye for now
Baby Saint :wave:

:love::love::love: aww thank you for sharing your day with us Baby Saint. What do you think you could do to cheer mummy Helen up? She always looks so cross! :lol:

aww gorjus!

:love::love::love: aww i loves baby saint(and mummy helen). i bets u loved the grass on your feetsies! x

I cant believe how similer your Baby Saint is to on of my buns. What happened to her?

She was dumped with her Mother by the side of a busy road, Helen has back splayed legs and is slightly twisted she also has like a dropped shoulder, Baby Saint had a dislocated back leg and a deformed one, her eyes were in a horrendous state ulcerated and full of matter, Helen's nails were overgrown and both bunnies had dirty bottoms. They were both taken to the vet who think's that Baby Saint's eyes had been poked at with something like a stick.
We also think she had been stood on. Baby Saint is now blind and we didn't think she was going to survive but as you can see she made it and is a happy little bunny. Helen can be quite grumpy and is so very protective of Baby Saint but we can understand why. We don't know what the future holds for Baby Saint as she is a lot bigger now and can't drag herself along as well as she use to, but we do all we can to make sure she has a good and comfortable life and her legs are checked a number of times a day for wounds or sore hocks but so far 'touch wood' she has been ok.
We call her Baby Saint as she was so tiny when she was found and she has such a baby face. They are both very special to us. :love::love:

She was dumped with her Mother by the side of a busy road, Helen has back splayed legs and is slightly twisted she also has like a dropped shoulder, Baby Saint had a dislocated back leg and a deformed one, her eyes were in a horrendous state ulcerated and full of matter, Helen's nails were overgrown and both bunnies had dirty bottoms. They were both taken to the vet who think's that Baby Saint's eyes had been poked at with something like a stick.
We also think she had been stood on. Baby Saint is now blind and we didn't think she was going to survive but as you can see she made it and is a happy little bunny. Helen can be quite grumpy and is so very protective of Baby Saint but we can understand why. We don't know what the future holds for Baby Saint as she is a lot bigger now and can't drag herself along as well as she use to, but we do all we can to make sure she has a good and comfortable life and her legs are checked a number of times a day for wounds or sore hocks but so far 'touch wood' she has been ok.
We call her Baby Saint as she was so tiny when she was found and she has such a baby face. They are both very special to us. :love::love:

the poor things:cry:
just wondering if it was genetic. Baby Saint..she has wierd fluffy fur?

My little lad was born blind, with wierd fur and wierd legs. will try and get a pic, his fur is like the same. He has had quite a few problems as well:(

the poor things:cry:
just wondering if it was genetic. Baby Saint..she has wierd fluffy fur?

My little lad was born blind, with wierd fur and wierd legs. will try and get a pic, his fur is like the same. He has had quite a few problems as well:(

Baby Saint's fur is very soft like a baby rabbit's fur, she pulls herself along with her very long front legs and uses her dislocated back leg but the disabled leg is just dragged she may eventually have to have that leg amputated but we are hoping not.
Can't wait to see photos of your bunny.

Baby Saint's fur is very soft like a baby rabbit's fur, she pulls herself along with her very long front legs and uses her dislocated back leg but the disabled leg is just dragged she may eventually have to have that leg amputated but we are hoping not.
Can't wait to see photos of your bunny.

aww:(
his legs havent caused him that many problems, he just walks odd. Its his eyes, we cant keep the infection out. One eye wasent formed right and he is completely blind, the other has a white patch over it but he can still see some things. He has had many different drops but thier is no improvement and whenever we take him off them the infection comes back.
he has also collapsed due to EC twice but we think we have it under control now.
anyway here are some pics of ma beautifull boy:love:

IMG_7992.jpg

IMG_7806.jpg
v
IMG_7804.jpg

taken today
IMG_8073.jpg

Ahh Bless him he does remind me of Baby Saint in the last photo his body shape and his little face, he is beautiful I love that orange colour. :love:

Back