• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jasper my blue eyed boy

Mrs Ord

Mama Doe
Meet....... Jasper!! He is Dexters new fella (well soon to be) He was up for rehoming in a pet shop as his owners just couldn't be bothered anymore. He is the most snuggly little boy I ever met. He loves to be snuggled up and has little grunting conversations with me :love:

ja1.jpg

ja2.jpg

ja3.jpg

ja4.jpg

ja5.jpg

:love: what a gorgeous bun!!! Think of all the musical/Glee-esque moments you can have when you pair them, can sing 'Black or White', 'Ebony and Ivory'... the possibilities are endless! :lol: (sorry that was an appalling joke, I've had no sleep!)

:love: what a gorgeous bun!!! Think of all the musical/Glee-esque moments you can have when you pair them, can sing 'Black or White', 'Ebony and Ivory'... the possibilities are endless! :lol: (sorry that was an appalling joke, I've had no sleep!)

Ha i'll forgive you since your from the TOON. Wanted to ask you about your last bonding session. You said you were up all night was it a hard one? I think i'm gona have my work cut out on this one like. Dexter is just such a madam but then she flops next to him (through the bars they're both still "intact") and I'd like to hear how your bonding went please. Send me a pm if you can :D

Ha i'll forgive you since your from the TOON. Wanted to ask you about your last bonding session. You said you were up all night was it a hard one? I think i'm gona have my work cut out on this one like. Dexter is just such a madam but then she flops next to him (through the bars they're both still "intact") and I'd like to hear how your bonding went please. Send me a pm if you can :D

Oh my gosh! And the toon is black and white! You are a Geordie through and through!!! I'll PM you now :D

Thank you. It was love at first sight for me. If Dexter doesn't want him i'll have him in the house with me :lol:

Back