• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tunnels and other chew toys

Aurora

Mama Doe
Hi everyone :wave:

I just wondered if anyone can recommend places to get tunnels for bunsters to chew. Alfie and Akpo have only got one complete one left now, and even though I bought them a new one last Saturday it's gone already! (It was a woven twig type one instead of the thicker type as none of my local pet shops sell the thicker ones)

It doesn't need to be cheap as long as it will last them a while.

Are there any other toys people can recommend? I do worry that they might be bored whilst we're at work. Alfie's favourite is a yellow plastic ball with carrots on, that has a hole for treats to come out, which his previous owner had got them. He loves it but I think he gets a bit miffed when Akpo steals the treat he's worked so hard on getting out. Poor Alfie :lol: (don't worry I do make sure he gets his fair share :))

Thanks

xxx

Have you tried Wilko? Ours does big 'Chewbs' that the buns love to play with. Takes mine forever to chew them too.

I get a lot of bunny stuff there, as they just destroy toys :lol:

My girlies have the chill and chew mats at the moment - they love them! Takes them a couple of weeks to get through, but they're very well made and great value for money :)

Have you tried Wilko? Ours does big 'Chewbs' that the buns love to play with. Takes mine forever to chew them too.

The two near me don't have 'Chewbs' :( do get their litter trays and bowls and treats from there though

Hi!:)
Are chewbs like raw-hide dog chews?:oops:
Had a look & saw lotsa dog chew things that were flavoured - would love to kow what youve used thats ok....may entertain mine for ages too!:)

My girlies have the chill and chew mats at the moment - they love them! Takes them a couple of weeks to get through, but they're very well made and great value for money :)

Do you get yours from the hayexpert?

Whenever i found them online & try to oder theyve run out!:shock:

I do have a couple of extra large chew tubes wich cost me 9.99 each and my buns won't use them, so i will be putting them in the items for sale shortly.
Most of my local pet stores sell them and a couple of online stores do to.:D

Back