• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dandelion wants a hug

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
Dandelion is getting to be a very snuggly bunny...

Dandelion: Mum, can I have a hug please?

Bunnies1stJune2010007.jpg

Dandelion: Go on, mum. Put the camera away and give me a hug...

Bunnies1stJune2010004.jpg

Dandelion: Thanks mum!

Bunnies1stJune2010003.jpg

Awww little softie and I thought all Nethies were a bit nasty/nippy/bad tempered. I'm a bit scared of them myself.

Awww little softie and I thought all Nethies were a bit nasty/nippy/bad tempered. I'm a bit scared of them myself.

Dandelion: We're not scary :wave: We Nethies like kisses and cuddles. I grab my mum's sleeve and pull her arm into the hutch for nose rubs, but that's as scary as I get.

Aww no way, our lovely Inca was the most gentle timid little bun who loved cuddles & nose rubs and would kiss you all day if you let her :love:

Aww no way, our lovely Inca was the most gentle timid little bun who loved cuddles & nose rubs and would kiss you all day if you let her :love:

When I first got my boys I got a second hand book about Nethies dating from the 80s. It said in there that they were commonly conceived as being bad tempered and nervous, but that was from early breeding of them, and those traits had been pretty much eliminated, and that was over 20 years ago.

They are incredibly friendly little characters :D

Back