• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Razzle & Dazzle

bubz_79

Warren Scout
Hi everyone, just wanted to introduce you to Razzle (boy Orange) and Dazzle (girl white & marked and show you pics of their new enclosure hopefully to br finished this weekend. The hutch is currently not up in the enclosure but by the back door so I can see them.

DSCF5798.jpg

DSCF5795.jpg

DSCF5794.jpg

DSCF5792.jpg

DSCF5793.jpg

Aaw, they're gorgeous and the enclosure looks great! I bet they'll love it when it's finished :)

I thinks so but then i am biased lol Just trying to get them use to me today as my boys are desperate to stroke them but being 7 & 3 I am going to leave it for a day or so. They only came to us yesterday and are 9 weeks old mini rexs. I will also be getting a giant or maybe 2 if you all feel that would be better and the enclosure could take it. My childminder rescued 2 giants and the girl we found a 2 weeks later was pregnant, she has had 9 babies.

I will be getting a 6 x 4 shed aswell to go in the enclosure for them hopefully all to live in. Please let me know what you think about getting 1 or 2 giants.

They're lovely! Just make sure you seperate them before any baby-making can occur!! If I were you I'd get 2 giants, but keep them seperate. Have you considered housebuns? Great as you're new enclosure looks, I'm not sure it'd be give enough for 4, especially when 2 are giants. :)

Can't do housebuns as i am in rented accomdation :( the enclosure is just over 200 square foot if that helps. Yes i will be having Razzle 'done' in a few weeks as vets have said they will do at 12 weeks for me as they live together and they are rabbit savvy as i checked if friends first.

They are lovely. Like others said you definately need to get them both done. I wouldnt put them in with giants they might get squashed

I intend to get them both done as i had rabbits as a child and teen so know firsthand what its like if you don't with the hormones lol The giants will be babies too, infact i had a cuddle of a few of them today they are 3 weeks old.

Back