• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look who arrived today

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
These two gorgeous bunnies arrived here today, they are young bunnies and were taken in by Kayj after being found abandoned loose on an allotment, the little boy has a scar over his left eye and a twisted tail but is OK, the little girl has brain damage and leans very heavily to one side, she sometimes goes round in circles and sways to try and see better, they are lovely bunnies and are settling in very well

This is the little boy

AllotmentbunniesfromKay006x2.jpg

This is the little girl

AllotmentbunniesfromKay015x2.jpg

Ohh! They're so pretty! The black bun looks like my Brian (to be fair, any black bun looks like Brian! :lol:). And the little tippy girl looks really squishy! :love::love::love:

Is there any chance they could have mated though?! :shock::oops:

No they haven't mated because they have both been neutered now (Phew!), they have settled in well considering it's all very strange for them and we were worried about the little girl because of her brain damage, she needs to know her surroundings otherwise she goes round and round in circles but she seems very settled

No they haven't mated because they have both been neutered now (Phew!), they have settled in well considering it's all very strange for them and we were worried about the little girl because of her brain damage, she needs to know her surroundings otherwise she goes round and round in circles but she seems very settled

What a pair of absolute sweeites :love:
Do you know how the little girl got brain damage?

Do you know how the little girl got brain damage?

Kay, her vet and I all firmly believe that they were both injured by a human being:evil::evil::evil:, they have either been hit with something or kicked around, it makes me so angry

I can't tell you Theo how happy it has made me seeing these 2 with you :D :love: :love: :love:

Mark & I met them a couple of times at Kay & David's - I was nearly in tears at what these poor buns must have been through :cry::cry::cry:

Well done for giving them their forever home :D

These 2 buns would have stayed with me if Theo or Denise hadn't have offered them their forever home. By Theo taking them Denise was able to help a couple more rabbits from somewhere else as I know with with these two people they would get the love and care they deserve.

When the RSPCA brought them to me they were sexed as 2 boys:roll: anyway I sexed them as we were putting them in the hutch and sexed them correctly. I took both to the vets that night as I needed two get the female looked at because of her running around in circles, leaning and head swaying. I opted for an emergency spay as tough as it was it would determine the little girls future. She was in the very early stages of pregnancy when she was opened up but came through it brilliantly:D.

Thank you Theo for giving them the home they deserve, I really do appreciate it and know they will be looked after the same as at mine.
I know you wanted them weeks ago but everything comes to he who waits eventually;)

So sad for the past that these two have had, but so happy that they now have a lovely home and hopefully a long and very happy future ahead of them.

They are so beautiful :love::love: (do they have names? :D)

Kay, her vet and I all firmly believe that they were both injured by a human being:evil::evil::evil:, they have either been hit with something or kicked around, it makes me so angry

:evil::evil::evil:
Ugh i actually feel sick at the thought.
Evil :censored:'s
So so glad theyve got a happy ending with you :love:

So sad for the past that these two have had, but so happy that they now have a lovely home and hopefully a long and very happy future ahead of them.

They are so beautiful :love::love: (do they have names? :D)

I have suggested Theo does a fundraiser to name them as she never does any fundraising and at least it would help her sanctary out a bit:D

I have suggested Theo does a fundraiser to name them as she never does any fundraising and at least it would help her sanctary out a bit:D

:DTHat would be a great idea.

Thank goodness they are with you now theo, they are lovely and look so sweet. the human beings who mistreated them should be :censored:

they're lovely
xxx

:wave: That's a great idea Kay - I really think you should do a fundraiser for these 2 Theo ;) :D

Looking forward to lots more pics of these 2 very special bunsters :love:

Back