• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My NIC Condo in Progress

Maddy-Hazel

Warren Scout
DSCF1876.jpg

this is when I had just got the outside done. No lofts or anything.
DSCF1879.jpg

The little bit of fur was to give me an idea of what it will look like with the wood and fur on the lofts.
This has the lofts in, but I think the second and third levels might be to high so I have to take them down a little. Unfortunately I've run out of ty-wrap so I can't fix them yet. Also I didn't have enough panels to make a door for the top and bottom. I'm not keen on buying a whole new package of panels, only to use two, so if anyone has a suggestion for a door that would be keen.

Last edited:
I know it doesn't look it from the pictures, but it's about 4ftx3ft and 4ft high. Also, Hazel and Fiver wont be shut in it during they day, they have our whole room to play in. We close them up at night because I'm afraid I might step on one of them in the dark if I have to pee.

Back