• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Kris's Bunnies

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
A few weeks ago Kris brought her bunnies to me for a photoshoot, is should have sent her the disc 2 weeks ago but i have been so busy with uni work its sort of been pushed back and back, i have almost finished going through them but thought Kris might like to see them now rather than keep waiting!

:wave:

Photoshoot2031.jpg

PhotoshootBunnies144.jpg

PhotoshootBunnies223.jpg

PhotoshootBunnies215.jpg

PhotoshootBunnies208.jpg

PhotoshootBunnies229.jpg

Photoshoot2102.jpg

lots more on the CD :)

the light was difficult on that one because its hard to light 5 bunnies compared to one :lol: i think it would look SO cute around a mug!:love:

going to do yours later Lou, ill pop some piccies up for you too x

Awww :love: :love:

I love the last one!

As I said to you on FB Sarah, I am going to hopefully get one on a large canvas of all the girls to go on the wall of the flat! :love:

So do D&D still have their title as the most awkward bunnies to photograph :D I cant believe how Kris's bunnies are sat there neatly lined up...I only have two and they wouldnt do it :lol:

A few weeks ago Kris brought her bunnies to me for a photoshoot, is should have sent her the disc 2 weeks ago but i have been so busy with uni work its sort of been pushed back and back, i have almost finished going through them but thought Kris might like to see them now rather than keep waiting!

PhotoshootBunnies223.jpg

....It's pancake bunneh!!! :love::love::love:

Back