• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: Gentle Giant House Rabbit - Gloucestershire

gilly21

Young Bun
We think Brock is around 1 - 2 years old the vet has told us... A real gentle giant who loves the outdoor life after spending time as a full-time house rabbit.He loves to run around and stretch out in the sun.He is now used to being handled each day and loves all the fuss made of him when he is brushed.He just loves to play with his toys and will carry his favourite around in his mouth and then will toss it in the air. He is a RSPCA bunny Please pm or email theminnicans@dsl.pipex.com.. thank you...

brocknew.jpg

brock1.jpg

Last edited:
He looks like a bun I rescued recently called Syd... never know, they could be related. Lol. Handsome fella :love: Deffo needs to be a housebun or have a large kennel and run. These giants are awesome :love:

if any one in slough/berkshire area is interested im up and down to glos regularly and would help with transpo! :)

I could take him if he doesn't get offered a forever home as you know me and my giants.
On the first post by the op it says a RSPCA bunny, so is it an adoption or wone just wanting a home if you know what I mean:D

Last edited:
Back