• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Arrival Carlisle *PHOTO HEAVY SORRY*

Mrs Ord

Mama Doe
Well picked him up and took him straight to the vet. He had empy egg cases off mites but no mites were spotted. Given and used the spot on just in case though. Teeth are good. Claws clipped properly and given his injections. He's actually not majorly overweight just a bit podgey apparently. :D

This is the shed before I sorted it our for him :oops:

056-1.jpg

After the clean up (with him installed)

084.jpg

And the leanto greenhouse for him to look outside

058-1.jpg

Scared bun when he first came home

059-1.jpg

Happy bun in the garden (he really came out of his shell once he hit the grass!)

069.jpg

070.jpg

071.jpg

075.jpg

Trouble is BOTH my girls think he's a hansome boy :love: I got him for Lilly but Dexter is eyeing him up as well look at the left of this pic she's on her back legs for a better look

073.jpg

Oh but look at Lilly looking too

074.jpg

This could be a bit of a love triangle :roll:

Anyway just a little question as well. I'm not so sure Carlisle is a flemish giant. He's about the size of my cat Minxy so he is big and will get bigger he's only about 4-5 months but he's got floppy ears which I didn't think they had. What do you think??

What a difference the grass pics are to the lickle face peeping over his tray :love: Loving the grass! And the ladies look like they def love him!! Lucky boy :)

looking at these piccies now going towards large rew lop :D hes currently looking the same size as my frosty, just her eyes are brown, shes a large lop

people must really define dwarf to me as i assume that means small, hes not small for a bun thats four months, deffinatly not mini

Last edited:
Aw he's lovely! :love:

I'm no expert but I'd say a REW Dwarf Lop too.

(areia -As I understand it - Dwarf Lops have dwarf sized ears but are normal sized in every other way - their ears are small compared to English Lops I suppose! This unfortunately leads many people to believe they are purchasing a dwarf rabbit when they aren't! Mini Lops are the the small lop-eared breed. :p)

Looks like he's settling in. Oh and our shed looks very like that at the moment.... :oops:...... it's a summer project!

The more time I spend with him the more I love him. When he gets a bit scared he drops his ears down and hides behind them. Then I give his ears a stroke and he starts falling asleep. Just gorgeous :love::love:

Back