• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nigel helping me with my homework...

Emm-Jane76

Mama Doe
Needed to get my uni assignment done today so bought Nigel upstairs to help me...

Maybe if I look cute then Mummy would take some notice of me :cry:
005-5.jpg

When I do this Mummy usually melts and tickles my chin?
006-6.jpg

Not working - now to put plan B in action :lol:
008-6.jpg

Watch I don't slip with my feeties...
010-8.jpg

Hiya Mummy! Do you need a helping paw?!
011-4.jpg

I also have teeth marks where he's been nibbling my paper. Do you think if I tell my tutor my guinea piggie ate it she'd believe me?! x)

He's lovely - soooo cute! I believe a guinea pig could eat several sheets of paper in one sitting, so maybe worth a go?!!!:lol:

He LOVES his chin being tickled and does it a lot! He also does it when he's wheek wheeking! He wheek wheeks everytime the fridge door opens. We starve him you see! Poor skinny thing! :lol::roll:

Our piggies have their house in the kitchen next to the fridge - it gets very loud in there - every time someone goes near the fridge they squeak!:lol:

such a helpful boy:D mine would've pee'd and pooped all over my paper too:roll:

really missing having mine indoors now:(

Bless him! :love:

He's lovely. Our two don't volunteer when it comes to being fussed - I have to pin them down for it and then they only submit fairly reluctantly although they do enjoy it lol.

He's a real cutie! :D

Oh and yes; he looks very thin and scrawny, the poor boy! :no: ;)

Our two **live** for their morning and tea-time veggie feeds! They are animals that live to eat.

He is absolutely adorable. I love the name too!

Our guineas live in the kitchen and start squarking as soon as anyone walks in or scrunches up a bag :roll:

Back