• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Shed-run/wendyhouse-run

Rachel89

Mama Doe
Arghhh I want to tear my hair out.

Were moveing in summer and I need to get my mob some new accomodation. They currently live in a big double garage to themselfs but sadly I don't think I can bring that with me when we move lol.

So Iv'e been looking at sheds and wendy houses but at a loss which one would be best?

Iv'e got 4 in the herd at the momment, would ideally like to add a 5th at some point, but not till weve moved and after some more pleading :)

What size would you recommend for one?
I'd love a kennel but were going rented again and fear this won't be an option lol.

So yeap rough size recommendations for a group of atleast 4?

I'd need to add levels as two of mine live to jump up everywere, is it hard to do?

I would say if you are looking at 5+ then 6x8 with a run attached. I have a group of 4 in a 6x4 shed with 6x6 run and free range time. They spend most of their time in the run even in bad weather so I would say that would need to be biggish too

We have a group of 4 in a 7x5 shed with a 4x8 run attached via a cat flap. I think they have plenty of space, and all seem very happy :)

Back