• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Buns

Phill

Wise Old Thumper
Stitch and Jasmine
100420102.jpg

Jamima and Winston
100420103.jpg

Jamima, Sooty and Winston, spot the difference
1004201017.jpg

Missy, with Arthur cowering in the background
100420105.jpg

Dash and Scooter and Arthur in the next pen
100420108.jpg

And the rest, i clicked submit too soon!

Eva, not very well ATM, she has started with snuffles, is on baytril and doing ok
100420107.jpg

Eva and Ron, Ron is now 9 years old!
1004201012.jpg

And last but not least Reuben and Plum.
100420106.jpg

Aww bless x Do you wnat more pictures of her Donna? I can actually try and get some good ones lolol

yes please. im in desperate need of as many bunny fixes as possible. especailly shimmery white bunnies :love::love::love::love:

if i knew anyone round here with bunnies id be in their garden right now :oops::oops:

yes please. im in desperate need of as many bunny fixes as possible. especailly shimmery white bunnies :love::love::love::love:

if i knew anyone round here with bunnies id be in their garden right now :oops::oops:

Ok Donna i shall do an Eva Expose just for you! Should be this afternoon sometime, once i've been to the feed shop and cleaned the buns and sorted Max out some sort of accomodation in the shed. :D

Back