• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hmmm... think its possible?

H Maughan

Mama Doe
I currently have 2 bonded pairs (one girl-girl other boy-girl) I've just started bonding Dillan my single bunny with the two girls (as apparently its incredibly cruel to keep him alone :lol:). This seems to be going really well. I had them on the lawn which is usually bunny free and they spent a lot of time sniffing and chasing but no fighting and biting. Dillan didn't seem to have much sense as to what to do bless him :D He spent a lot of time chinning Sally :lol:
Anyway I expect these three will go together pretty well. I was just thinking about maybe also bonding my other pair to this hopefully future trio? Nature wise Dillan is pretty good and not too boisterous. I just have possible issues with the established pairs because in both cases one is definitely boss and it would just be nice for them all to be together so that things are more balanced.
Thanks
Helen xx

Hmm well big empathy feelings here as I now have 2 pairs. It would be far easier if they all liked each other...

Let me know and any advice would be great.

Back