• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cloud - My RSPCA bunny U/D - SHE'S HOME! Eeeeeee! :D

georgie_f

Mama Doe
I have a bunny reserved at the RSPCA! Barley has been miserable and bitey since Marge died so I'm hoping little Cloud will bring him round again.

Here she is!

She is seven years old and was handed to the RSPCA after she lost her husbun. Her old owners didn't want to get a new one for her so she ended up in rescue. :( She has mites in her ears so has a bit of a spikey hair-doo at the moment from her medicine. She is ever so funny and grunts and grumbles like a proper little old grouch! :lol: She hasn't been spayed, and won't be due to her age but hopefully this won't cause any problems and she doesn't seem too hormonal although she's obviously a bit stressed about being in rescue on her own.

I visited her today and took in loads of broccolli, some posh hay and a jingley carrot toy for her (and enough broccolli to share between all the rabbits!). I'm just waiting for a home check now and then she can come home forever. :love:

Last edited:
Wow isn't Cloud a good looker?
I wonder what her temperament will be like when she settles down in her forever home? Bet she's very frightened hence grumpy after being in the same home for 7 years & losing her partner bun recently. What a terrible shame she couldn't have been rehomed from where she was.

She may just turn into a great soft cuddle bun.

Aww she looks lovely and I'm so pleased she's going to have a lovely forever home with a husbunny! Looking forward to more pics! :love::love:

Thank you every one! I've gone all proud! :oops::lol:

I can't wait until I can pick her up. I have a playhouse on order from B&Q but the expected delivery is eight weeks :shock: I spoke to the bunny lady at the RSPCA today and we decided that I'd have Cloud sooner if possible and keep her as a house bunny until the playhouse is here and built. When that's all built and everything, the RSPCA will come again to check it out and then she'll be bonded to Barley (or maybe I'll bond them before hand if I can convince my parents to let me make a bigger pen for them in the house!).

I hope she will be happy here. Barley is really miserable without Marge so I assume Cloud is going through the same thing. Hopefully bonding will go well. Barley will accept just about any bun so long as they're not male! :lol: She was very nervous about being picked up today but she is fine when she's on the floor and kept trying to get out of the pen door to sniff me. :love:

I have a couple more piccys but the quality isn't great as they've come off my phone.

:love::love::love:

mmmmmmmm female dutch bit grumpy never :lol: if shes already grumpy, I wouldnt get toooo higher a hope on it settleing,

Its a shame they felt they couldnt keep her anymore, :(

i assume shes a blue??? :love::love:

:lol::lol::lol: I don't mind if she stays grumpy - she can't be any worse than old Marge was. I swear she wanted to decapitate me some days!

Cloud is a blue dutch, yes. :love: Barley is a blue cashmere lop X nethie so they'll be nice and colour co-ordinated! :lol:

I have my home check tomorrow lunch time. Eeeeeeeeeee! I'm really nervous! :shock::oops:

oooooooo more piccie to come i love a dutch fix as me having 4 is not enough, but monies wont allow me more :(

Back