• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My new set up... aka Bunningham Palace u/d with new picture pg3

Rosiesmummy

Warren Scout
so pleased to say i,m so chuffed and i think the babies are too :D

IMG_0411.jpg

IMG_0404.jpg

IMG_0405.jpg

IMG_0412.jpg

IMG_0434.jpg

IMG_0409.jpg

IMG_0424.jpg

IMG_0440.jpg

IMG_0450.jpg

Last edited:
Looks great and it's nice to have a separate covered area that the bunnies can't get to so that you can store food etc..

i love it! :love:
where do you get those logs and stuff? i have been trying to think of things to put in ours......:)

i love it! :love:
where do you get those logs and stuff? i have been trying to think of things to put in ours......:)

thanks everyone :D

angieb the tree log and stump was in my sisters garage waiting to be chopped and recycled so i said i,d give them a good home :lol:
as for "and stuff" which other things do you mean hun? :)

thanks everyone :D

angieb the tree log and stump was in my sisters garage waiting to be chopped and recycled so i said i,d give them a good home :lol:
as for "and stuff" which other things do you mean hun? :)

sorry i shouldn't of put stuff. :oops: could i use any kind of tree? its just that our gardener is always cutting bits off trees

sorry i shouldn't of put stuff. :oops: could i use any kind of tree? its just that our gardener is always cutting bits off trees

yeah any tree stump or branches are good it helps keeps their teeth in shape too:) i just wanted to try and make it as natural as possible for them and they love them

Back