• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is Curly Kale suitable to be given as part of daily veg?

AriaSwan

Warren Scout
I gave my bun some curly kale, and he loved it! I know carrots and apples are too sugary for daily, but is kale acceptable and what other veggies are?

Kale is fine but I don't think it's advised daily though due to it's calcium content I believe. Mine love it and I alternate it with srping greens. They also love basil, corriander and flat leaf parsley. I don't think curly parsley is good though.

Kale is fine but I don't think it's advised daily though due to it's calcium content I believe. Mine love it and I alternate it with srping greens. They also love basil, corriander and flat leaf parsley. I don't think curly parsley is good though.

this is true, i also never buy the packet stuff if you can get kale "loose the better

most herbs are ok, mint, parsley basil lavender corriander chickory, my lot love dill

http://www.threelittleladiesrabbitry.com/rabbitsandherbs.php
chives is a no no as its part of the onion family no to curry plant

though garlic is on the list thats not good either

my rabbit loves basil, it`s her fave :wave:

sorry i don`t know why that posted 3 times :lol:

Last edited:
Back