• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm new

MooPoo

New Kit
I've had my rabbit for two years now. Her name is Mindy.
I adopted her from a local animal shelter. She had a tough first year of her life with her 12 other brothers and sisters.
Not until recently has she let me pet her and snuggle her, i used to not even be able to go near the cage with out some atomic explosion. Now she loves attention and being scruffed up. She's learned everything she knows from all the dogs at my house and she might be in denial of being a bunny.

I wanna get to know all of you and your bunnies.

Share some stories and pictures?

ayvx4w.jpg

The Fury

Hello and welcome! :wave:

Mindy is gorgeous. :love: How nice that she came from a shelter. She's a lovely colour.

I have Bob and Olive who are free-range house buns. Is Mindy a house bun or an outside bun? It's hard to tell from her photo.

P1000563.jpg

HI:wave:
welcome to RU, mindy is lovely!

this is steve, he was dumped on the country park where i work, and he will hopefully be getting a girlbun next week!
IMG_4557-1.jpg

oh im Hannah btw, look forward to "seeing" you around the boards

Hello and welcome! :wave: xx

Mindy is lovely - sounds like a real character too!

This is my Jack-bun':

P1060234.jpg

P1060204.jpg

...... Jack was one of three rabbits who were included in the sale of a shed - much to the shock and dismay of the buyer!! Luckily the buyer didn't throw them out but handed them in to a rescue.

He's our first rabbit and we love him more than we ever imagined possible. :love:

He's away this week back at the rescue he came from to be bonded with the lovely Hollie. I miss him very, very much. Can't wait to have him back!

Hi there :wave:

I'm quite new to the forum also :) The guys on here are lovely and really helpful. I have recently given a home to little Inca who came from Honeybunnies rescue in Leicester. Inca came from a horrible place but just like your lovely Mindy is a real sweetie and has now found her forever home :love:
034.jpg

Back