• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rabbit wont let me hold it, and the other hides all the time?? help!!

ok so I have questions and I really hope you all can help. My rabbits broke their bond and since then one has got very shy and stays in his little house untill the evenings, if you let him out he runs away all the time thinking you are going to put him in. He used to be a really friendly little bunny, always coming up to you lookin patted, but now is distant. I am thinkin he is lonely? I would get another rabbit but due to lack of space and time I dont know if i could handle three rabbits, and also if they dont bond.

The other rabbit is very independent and I dont think misses the other rabbit but he wont let you hold him at all. I tried to hold him not so long ago and he fell out with me, wouldnt come near me. I didnt hurt him ( well i hope i didnt)

My rabbits are kept really well and no one has ever hurt them, they are treated like little kings and everyone is so gental with them, and have lots of space to run about. The are two lop males and have both been neutered. I just dont know what to do!

Back