• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Beaphar Care Plus Rabbit

scatter

Alpha Buck
"The Beaphar Care+ range is the first, totally complete, super premium food available for the small pet, offering the highest possible quality and formulation known to man. The high quality proteins and Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids ensures that an animal will have a healthy and long life with out experiencing the diseases caused by nutritional deficiencies. The foods also contain prebiotics and Yucca extracts and the chelated minerals improve absorption and supply to the body.
Being developed in cooperation with veterinary surgeons, dieticians and leading rodent experts this food has to be the very best available on the market today"

Anybody heard of this food - or know anything about it?:wave:

I am using it at the moment for Merlin as he needed fattening up as he was under weight. I am adding just a few pellets to his science selective and it seems to have done the trick. He's a nice healthy weight now. It seems a really good food and high fibre. The only thing is it is 16% protein. It is difficult to get hold of though.

Hi, its in a few pet shops around me but never even picked it up tbh so don't know much about it. I've seen it in the smaller/private shops mainly :D

My baby bun is on the junior version of this but i cant get it anywhere locally??? its a nightmare no one stocks it. xx

if its expensive its not often you can buy it freely in shops vets or online, online would be cheaper

I used to feed this to Pipkin and thought it was really good. I think the fibre is something like 22%. 'Tis expensive though...

Both mine and my mum's buns are on Care. Mine have a mix of Care and SS though and they do prefer the Care.

Its is almost double the price of the others and it is difficult to get. I'm quite lucky as there are three or four place by me where i can get it.

I use it for all 3 of mine.I haven't used anything else. It seems to work well for the teeth too! I am very happy with it and so are the buns.:D:D

My baby bun is on the junior version of this but i cant get it anywhere locally??? its a nightmare no one stocks it. xx

Hello Grace
Where abouts in Leics are you as I know of a pet shop that sells Beaphar...Natural World in Syston..they sell animals so I'm not a huge fan of the shop..but they do stock this
You can buy it online too

Back