• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our new family members (not bunnies tho)

BevBunny

Mama Doe
After much searching, we found our furry babies, we passed the 'interview' and we get to bring them home on Thursday this week - I can't wait. :D

I've spent the last several weeks getting their room ready so that they've always got their own space, and until they get a bit bigger they'll probably live in there when we're out of the house.

Buxton :love:
Buxton11weeks1.jpg

Edison :love:
Edison11weeks3.jpg

OMG they are gorgeous, are they from a rescue?

Alas no. :( We couldn't find one that would give us young cats (these two will be 4 months old when we get them) cos we work, even tho we wanted two and someone will be visiting them to play during the day. I know that rescues have rules for a reason and its a shame that route didn't work out for us as I know there are so many kitties in rescues that need homes.

edited - typos

Last edited:
They are gorgeous.
We do have a section on our homecheck form about feeding kittens every 4 hours but we would be happy if you said you would have someone coming in. That said grey kittens are fairly rare and yours are :love:

:shock: :love::love::love::love:

They're too cute!! I'm going to confiscate them!...it's for your safety....really! :shock: ;)

Can you tell I have kitty withdrawal!! :shock: I miss my Solomon!! :( :love::love:

You can come and hug them :D, London's not that far if it means you get to hug kitties. I will of course be giving you a full search on leaving though!

I'm so so utterly excited, we pick them up on Thursday (its a bit of a day trip as they're 3 hours drive away) and then I'm taking Friday and next week off so they're not on their own. They'll probably be glad when i go to work so they can have a rest!

Alas no. :( We couldn't find one that would give us young cats (these two will be 4 months old when we get them) cos we work, even tho we wanted two and someone will be visiting them to play during the day. I know that rescues have rules for a reason and its a shame that route didn't work out for us as I know there are so many kitties in rescues that need homes.

edited - typos

Aw right I only asked as I would love a grey kitty but I have never seen one in any rescue :(

They are so beautiful :love: :love:

Aw right I only asked as I would love a grey kitty but I have never seen one in any rescue :(

They are so beautiful :love: :love:

Ah, look what I noticed the other day, this is my local rescue centre in Beckenham (so not that far from you) - they foster cats for RSPCA etc and they currently have some blue/grey kittens. Go to the homes wanted section and look at the kittens - http://www.gbhrescue.co.uk/.

Back