• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Holiday Boarding then Bonding?

Sagemacd

Young Bun
Hi there

Charlie is getting Neutered on Monday and Bella (the bun that will be his new girlfriend)is getting spayed on Monday aswell. She is still living with her present owner the now.

I am going on holiday from 14th April - 24th April. I have Charlie booked in to a very good Pet Hotel for the time I am away. I was going to pick Charlie up from his hotel on Sunday 25th.

I was planning on spending a couple of hours with Charlie himself that day to give him lots of cuddles and tell him how much ive missed him. Then Bella would be coming in the evening.

So... Just a few of questions.

1) Is this (6 weeks) enough time for Charlie and Bella to heal from their ops and their hormones settle down?

2)Will it be ok to start bonding Charlie straight after spending time in Holiday Boarding?

3)Will he have lost his bond with me after holiday boarding?coz he loves me lots the now lol :D

Any Advice/Help would be great.

Thanks in advance :)

Ps. Charlie is 5 1/2 months old Bella is about 6 1/2months old, both Mini Lops.

1) Is this (6 weeks) enough time for Charlie and Bella to heal from their ops and their hormones settle down?

Should be fine.

2)Will it be ok to start bonding Charlie straight after spending time in Holiday Boarding?

I don't see a prob as long as he's happy and healthy.

3)Will he have lost his bond with me after holiday boarding?coz he loves me lots the now lol

Nope. :D But be prepared for some sulking. Mine normally ignore me for the first day or so I'm home, to let me know they weren't best pleased I left them. :lol:

Back