• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

ERR! What has he got that i havnt!!

jessica*rabbit

Warren Scout
Tilly (boy) has been very friendly recently, he wont be picked up, but likes a good stroke and sometime will snuggle under my chin when i lay down, and recently hes been quite affectionate. Ruby is just a madame, loves her cuddles, but strokes? forget it!

anyway i was just giving them some more hay and found some treats id found in asda for 25p (!) i gave one to tilly. ruby immediatly scampered over "err! whats he got that i havnt!!" and took it from him and ran off! when i gave him another she came over again, just to check!

if i give them half a carrot each, she will inspect both and take the bigger for herself! wish my camera worked so i could put up some photos! x

My two are like that :D I love it when they realise the other one may be getting a treat and they rush over to make sure they don't miss out :lol:

Blue tries to mug Marnie...so she runs off and hides somewhere he can't get his fat bum into :lol:

Back