• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

From Sea Shepherd

illodius

New Kit
Hi Folks,

I'm from Sea Shepherd, but I do love rabbits (well all animals) and have a dwarf Netherlands bunny here in Perth, Western Australia, and rabbits and rabbit vets are rare (only one and she is more expensive than my lawyers and accountants combined!).
Finally so happy found a place with a wealth of information about rabbits that doesn't have adverts, or dead links or poor websites that are dubious.
Anyway my bio is at www.omartodd.com if anyone is that interested.

Cyas!:wave:

Welcome to RU:wave:

Do they have a FAQ area about sick bunnies? Mine's stop eating, and was listless, although seems slightly more mobile now, but I have massaged her tummy, and will take to a vet when they open in a few hours, but cannot see any poor foods she may have eaten (lucen hay and pellets), nor any wounds, weather been fine here in Perth, and she was fine this morning....so looking for answers and hope this forum may have them. :)

Welcome to RU :wave:

Your certainly in the right place :) If you type Stasis, or tummy problems into the search bar at the top of the page you'll get threads with similar problems.

Your doing the right thing with the tummy rubs. Is she pooing ok? Does she feel bloated?

Hope shes ok xXx

Back