• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Evidence that bunnys can get through very small gaps!!!!

kaths101

Warren Veteran
Oreo has found a new hiding place :roll:- scaring his mummy again - looked for him for agesss!

Under the wardrobe (less than a 2" gap!!!)

CIMG1122.jpg

CIMG1121.jpg

:wave: Mummys found me - better come out now ...
CIMG1116.jpg

:lol::lol: i learnt with 7 baby bunnies never underestimate the hole a bunnie can fit through, and after watching a cat climb through a letter box and crawl under a door, nothing surprises me

nawty oreo :no:

Littlebun has taken to sleeping under the bed.....on top of the storage boxes!!
How she gets on them i don't know and the gap is tiny!

Just looking at that makes me feel claustrophobic!! *starts to panic* :roll: (I can't reach under Oli's cot without panicking! :lol::lol:)

At least now you know what to expect from him. :shock:
Naughty bunny!:no: (He's adorable though.:love::love::love::love:)

Hes such a monkey!! I couldnt even see under because the gap was so small I only knew he was there by laying flat out on the floor and taking the pictures!! (was very claustrophobic) :?

I also had a thought he might be under there as sooty was flopped out next to the wardrobe with a look as if to say mummmmm - hes up to no good again :roll: :lol:

Littlebun has taken to sleeping under the bed.....on top of the storage boxes!!
How she gets on them i don't know and the gap is tiny!

:lol:Ahum and I suppose she hopped up your stairs all on her own then Claire to get up there into the bedroom;):lol:

Hes such a monkey!! I couldnt even see under because the gap was so small I only knew he was there by laying flat out on the floor and taking the pictures!! (was very claustrophobic) :?

I also had a thought he might be under there as sooty was flopped out next to the wardrobe with a look as if to say mummmmm - hes up to no good again :roll: :lol:

haha, i know what you mean. Womble is such a pain and Pinky just sits there. If we walk out the room and come back in you can tell by Pinky's face if Womble is up to no good/where she shouldn't be. Woke up today to Womble on 2.5 Foot up ledge about 2 inchs across :shock:

Back