• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I left them for 2minutes!!

sacol4940

Warren Veteran
And they jumped up onto the hay box and started chuffing on pellets as quickly as they could! I walked into the room, they turned and looked at me, and then carried on chuffing! :lol:

53633e8e.jpg

e098586e.jpg

:lol::lol:

i made the mistake of leaving a bag on top of one of the cages one night, woke up hearing this noise, a determined pair inside the cage had managed to reach up and nibble a hole through the bars in the bottom of the paper bag releaseing a slow steady stream of pellets, a bums tum is no match for determination hehe

the other night, having a run around the living room, matthew found the basket of pellets and treats. he stood up to look in, leant over as far as he could, but couldn't reach them. unperturbed. he proceeded to binky around the basket, approaching from every angle, as if it say "there's food enough for weeks! weeks!" :lol:

the other night, having a run around the living room, matthew found the basket of pellets and treats. he stood up to look in, leant over as far as he could, but couldn't reach them. unperturbed. he proceeded to binky around the basket, approaching from every angle, as if it say "there's food enough for weeks! weeks!" :lol:

Awwww:love:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

That's hilarious! I love how they turned to look at you then turned back!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

That's hilarious! I love how they turned to look at you then turned back!!!

I know! It was as if they were thinking "Quick! Eat what you can before evil mommy shoo's us away!" :lol:

Back