• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello from Northamptonshire

Romeosmommy

Warren Scout
Hello my name is Katie and we have just adopted a rabbit today :love: His name is Romeo and he is 7 months old. I dont know what breed he is but his previous owners put him up for adoption because they thought he was a girl :( He has come to us though and he is so friendly and I cant wait to get to know him better. We live in Northamptonshire and we also have a Boxer called Merlin and a hamster called Harry! Nice to meet you all :wave: and look forward to speaking with you all xx

What a stupid reason for rehoming a rabbit :censored:
So glad that you took him on and he's safe now :D
Welcome to the forum! :wave:

Thank you x

Here is a wee pic of him :

romeo2.jpg

Thank you :D The forum seems like a lovely friendly place :wave:

Yes it is, sometimes differences of opinions but, usually very friendly anyway regardless of differences, it's inevitable sometimes that people don't always see eye to eye on everything but, it is to be expected I think as a busy forum really with lots of different ages etc Hope you enjoy it and find out lots of useful hints and tips etc I know I did when I first found it - I wished I'd found it long before :D

Yes it is, sometimes differences of opinions but, usually very friendly anyway regardless of differences, it's inevitable sometimes that people don't always see eye to eye on everything but, it is to be expected I think as a busy forum really with lots of different ages etc Hope you enjoy it and find out lots of useful hints and tips etc I know I did when I first found it - I wished I'd found it long before :D

Im sure they do alot of forums are the same. I have already had lots of useful advice :)

Hellooo, from Daventry here! Where are you from?

Gorgeous bunny you have there! I can see from his other photos he's from Pets at Home :lol: Pop into the Daventry branch on a saturday, its where I work ;)

Hellooo, from Daventry here! Where are you from?

Gorgeous bunny you have there! I can see from his other photos he's from Pets at Home :lol: Pop into the Daventry branch on a saturday, its where I work ;)

Hello from Towcester! Not far at all! Yes he was from MK pets at home, how can you tell? He was in the adoption section and we fell for him straight away! Might pop in at some point to say hi to you x

Back