• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My little boy Charlie!

Sagemacd

Young Bun
He is 19 weeks now, these were taken about a month and 2 months ago.:love::love::love:

photostream

photostream

photostream

photostream

photostream

photostream

Squeeeeeeee! He is gorgeous, he looks like pure velvet :love:

That carrot is nearly as big as he is!

He is like pure velvet his coat is soooo soft.

Love him soo much he just seems to get friendlier everyday.:D

He didnt like to really even be petted when he was younger but he loves it now and even likes to jump up on my tummy and lie there when im on the floor so i can rub his head.

Hope he will still love me as much when his girlfriend comes or ill be jealous :evil: lol :p

He is like pure velvet his coat is soooo soft.

Love him soo much he just seems to get friendlier everyday.:D

He didnt like to really even be petted when he was younger but he loves it now and even likes to jump up on my tummy and lie there when im on the floor so i can rub his head.

Hope he will still love me as much when his girlfriend comes or ill be jealous :evil: lol :p

You will have two of them vying for your love :love::lol: You'll wish you had more hands!

Do you have a a pic of your 2, What breed are urs? :D

I have loads at home, but am at stupid work :roll:

Biscuit is a lionhead, an ex-breeding rabbit :evil: She is the beautiful orange you can see in my siggie. She is brilliant, such a little character and a bit of a snuggle bun too :love:

Badger is lionhead crossed with English we think! He was found in a park having been 'set free' and handed in at a rescue, so we went and picked him up for Biscuit :love: He is a real little independent man, he likes exploring and has no time for affection :roll: In my siggie on the right (not the hooman!)

They are both so different, you will be surprised at how diverse bunny personalities can be.

I have loads at home, but am at stupid work :roll:

Biscuit is a lionhead, an ex-breeding rabbit :evil: She is the beautiful orange you can see in my siggie. She is brilliant, such a little character and a bit of a snuggle bun too :love:

Badger is lionhead crossed with English we think! He was found in a park having been 'set free' and handed in at a rescue, so we went and picked him up for Biscuit :love: He is a real little independent man, he likes exploring and has no time for affection :roll: In my siggie on the right (not the hooman!)

They are both so different, you will be surprised at how diverse bunny personalities can be.

They sound lovely!! it wont let me see ur siggie picture. Im at work 2 so it might just be this pc, i will try and see it at home :D

Back