• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

All of the babies ! 6 weeks now

stephenie191

Young Bun
260120101985.jpg

280120102004.jpg

260120101991.jpg

260120101987.jpg

260120101997.jpg

Why did you breed your bunny? :?

maybe she wanted to?? :) Its also very clear she loves her rabbits unlike backyard breeders, I understand that rescues are very full but being very blunt to people like that isnt going to get you very far in getting people pro rescue. Just saying. Very cute babies by the way :)

Last edited:
maybe she wanted to?? :) I understand that rescues are very full but being very blunt to people like that isnt going to get you very far in getting people pro rescue. Just saying. Very cute babies by the way :)

I only asked a question and was never 'blunt'. :roll::roll:

I only asked a question and was never 'blunt'. :roll::roll:

sorry, it sounded like it. After all the rescue cases ive seen i wouldnt breed which is why my rabbits are spayed and neutered but i dont dissaprove of good breeders. Be good to know some sense into the people who dump there rabbits in rescues though :censored:

I didn't realise the site was as 'pro rescue' when i joined however i hope i will still get along with the majority. :)

I know there are alot of animals in rescues, two of my dogs are rescues.

I do breed but i give all new owners, care sheets, food and a promise that i will take back any rabbit if they can no longer keep it. I take phone numbers and address's to keep in touch with them. I refuse alot of people as they don't seem the right kind of owners or won't give the rabbits a good size hutch/cage.

Alot of people add to the problem, i know i don't, i would keep all my babies if they never sold and would never give them to a rescue because i had no room etc. . . i feel i bred them, they're my responsibility.

O - M - G

soo cute:D

i would so love for my Radish to have some babies. she spends days digging a burrow and putting hay in it, then sits outside it like she's waiting for a male bun to come along.:cry:. Not gonna happen tho, unfortunately.:(

it's so sad walking past the bunnies for sale at PetsAtHome on the way to the rabbit food section.

but....it's the same as with dogs i suppose. My mother has bred dalmatians for years - to show. Not any more, she takes in rescued ones. And then there's the commercial dog breeders. Not really the same thing

just my 2cents:D

i'm deffo pro rescue - all the way, but not necessarily against what you do.

Last edited:
If anyone's interested, I'll be bringing home one of Steph's babies soon.

I'm travelling over an hour to pick up one of Steph's babies, I could have chosen a baby close by (& there are plenty) but I won't encourage back street breeders or pet shops (there is a pet shop about a 10 min walk from me that sells rabbits too).

Since I've met Steph we've talked on the phone & FB regularly & we'll be keeping in contact with one another - not just because of the baby but because I like her & consider her a friend. :p

Your babies are soooo adorable Steph, they're very lucky to have you as their surrogate mommy :love::love:

If anyone's interested, I'll be bringing home one of Steph's babies soon.

I'm travelling over an hour to pick up one of Steph's babies, I could have chosen a baby close by (& there are plenty) but I won't encourage back street breeders or pet shops (there is a pet shop about a 10 min walk from me that sells rabbits too).

Since I've met Steph we've talked on the phone & FB regularly & we'll be keeping in contact with one another - not just because of the baby but because I like her & consider her a friend. :p

Your babies are soooo adorable Steph, they're very lucky to have you as their surrogate mommy :love::love:

Aww thanks Mel, you'll make me tear up ! :lol: LOL

I bet your going to burst aren't you! All this waiting :shock: I can't wait for my guinea pigs to come and i bet i'm as excited as you

Back