• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What breed is he?

bunny foo foo

Alpha Buck
:wave:
I want to get a bunny that's already neutered, so I'm now looking at this one. Trouble is, I don't know what breed he is, can anyone help?

Mynewbunnymaybe.jpg

Thanks!
P.S.- I know he is a white REW, but anything else? And the stuff that looks like fur around his neck isn't fur, its the reflection of the bag underneath him.

Last edited:
haard to tell some kinda rew maybe nethie cross though head shape looks big for nethie maybe dutch cross?x

im looking at the angle of piccie we need another piccie as the ears could look short in that pic but not be, if you get that :lol:

i wasnt a fan of rews untill i fostered some, an i found a new love for them they are great buns :love: :love: :D

im looking at the angle of piccie we need another piccie as the ears could look short in that pic but not be, if you get that :lol:

i wasnt a fan of rews untill i fostered some, an i found a new love for them they are great buns :love: :love: :D

Yeah, I got it, but that's the only piccie they have on the site. :roll: What's their personality like? :wave:

Yeah, I got it, but that's the only piccie they have on the site. :roll: What's their personality like? :wave:

to be honest every bun is differant no matter what breed, yes some share charateristics, but more often it goes by how you look after them,

i will say dont be freaked out if when you get him, he starts to "scan"

I dont know if you know this, but as alot of rews are short sighted , so to find there bareings they will sit and "scan" the area slowly, there are lots on here, im useless in finding the links, you could try the search button to find info,

my foster bun jim used to do this and once he could "see" were everything was, hed run around like a loon, untill one day i move my laundry basket and he ran into it, i felt so guilty.

He was the best house trained bunny i fostered, i really wished to keep him but 6 was my limit, i do miss his 4 am wake up calls nosebutting me for his brekkie lol

to be honest every bun is differant no matter what breed, yes some share charateristics, but more often it goes by how you look after them,

i will say dont be freaked out if when you get him, he starts to "scan"

I dont know if you know this, but as alot of rews are short sighted , so to find there bareings they will sit and "scan" the area slowly, there are lots on here, im useless in finding the links, you could try the search button to find info,

my foster bun jim used to do this and once he could "see" were everything was, hed run around like a loon, untill one day i move my laundry basket and he ran into it, i felt so guilty.

He was the best house trained bunny i fostered, i really wished to keep him but 6 was my limit, i do miss his 4 am wake up calls nosebutting me for his brekkie lol

:love:
Sounds like a great bunny...I'm sooo excited! I really hope I find the right one! :D:D

Back