• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Will Anyone Love Us?

*Spider*

Wise Old Thumper
"Hey guys, it's Gabriel, Frosty and Whisper here! Our Foster Mummy loves us more than we could ever imagine but, as hard as it is to believe, she says that there is another Mummy out there that will love us even more! We just have to find her. Our Foster Mummy has been trying ever so hard to find us a perfect home, but we've been waiting for 7 months now! So... she's let us come and ask you guys if you've seen her or if you think you is her!! We demanded that our pawsome selfs, should have a photoshoot to prove to you that we deserve homes, like all the other bunnies! Although we is loving life anyways and don't wants to leave, Hetty has promised us that we will go to a lovely large home, with tons of treatsies and we can demand cuddles all day!!"
Gabriel- "I loves hoomins!"
Unchain041.jpg

Whisper - "Oooh me too!!!"
Unchain039.jpg

Frosty - "Umm, I love hoomins too but it's awfully cosy in this tunnel!"
Unchain020.jpg

Gabriel - *Sigh*"Oh Frosts, get out of there and help us look for our Forever Mummy!"
Unchain021.jpg

Frosty - "Guys, look is that her over there?"
Unchain038.jpg

Whisper - "No, that's just that big hairy dog, Spider"
Unchain034.jpg

Gabriel - *Yawn* - "I'm tired of all this searching, will we even find her?"
Unchain033.jpg

Whisper - "Maybe she went through this tunnel?"
Unchain006.jpg

Gabriel - "Nope, nothing in here!"
Unchain016.jpg

Whisper - "Hetty, will you help us find her?"
Unchain018.jpg

Frosty - "Maybe if we look pretty, we can persuade the people of RU to adopt us!"
Unchain031.jpg

Gabriel - "That won't work, maybe praying will help us find a Mummy..."
Unchain032.jpg

Whisper - "I thinks we'll find her in *that* direction"
Unchain010.jpg

Frosty - "Give ups bros, let's eats ze grass *nom nom nom*. I don't think we is ever going to find her."
Unchain037.jpg

"We'll keep searching..."
Unchain009.jpg

"Well, atleast we have eachother!" :love:
Unchain002.jpg

Lots of love from,
Gabriel, Whisper and Frosty! x x x x x x

Please, if any of you think you can offer any of them a home, please PM me.
They're myxomatosis vaccinationed and neutered.

Awwwh :love::love: Theyre all gorgeous, but Gabriel :love: What a stunner! Id have them in a shot if i had space, i really dont know why white buns are in rescue so long :(

I still can't believe how long they have been waiting for a home! They are so beautiful!! :love::love::love:

they are teeeeeny and so sweet :love:

Awww!!!

Havent they filled out into handsome little man buns??! :love:

I feel so guilty that I have Winty here with me but these handsome fellas are still waiting for a home!!

:love::love::love::love::love:

I love them all but now I have been told by OH I have to wait till end of March start of April :( as I was going to offer one of them a home pending successful bonding with the demanding ladybun.

I hope they find their forever homes before then but if not I am more than a little interested ;)

Awww, they're all so gorgeous :love::love::love:

I hope a wonderful forever home comes along for the three of them soon. Makes me so sad that they haven't been snapped up yet, when they're such gorgeous babas :(

Great photos :D

It would be ideal to rehome them as a three, but unfortunately, this is very unlikely to happen so we do appreciate this and have an open mind.
They would be ideal as housebunnies, they absolutely love to binky everywhere, and ADORE to snuggle up with hoomins!! :love:

Winter is truely mad with her binkies.........sometimes Rimmi sits there and watches her as sshe hops from sofa to hoomans to litter box and crashes into him before doing it again. Its lovely, lol!!!!

It would be ideal to rehome them as a three, but unfortunately, this is very unlikely to happen so we do appreciate this and have an open mind.

It would be a real shame if you had to split them now, they look very happy together, a gorgeous little trio. :love:

I have a real soft spot for boys, they always seem so more laid back than the girlies.

Back