• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pictures of Ralph

Shauna

Warren Scout
As some of you may know i recently found a rabbit in my garden so after a couple of days he seems settled and i managd to get some photos for you all :)

sorry about the pic over load :)

260120102007.jpg

260120102027.jpg

260120102022.jpg

260120102029.jpg

260120102030.jpg

He's gorgeous. :love::love::love::love:
Well done for rescuing him.:) It will be a good idea to take him to the vets for a check up and vaccinations.:)

He's gorgeous. :love::love::love::love:
Well done for rescuing him.:) It will be a good idea to take him to the vets for a check up and vaccinations.:)

i took him to the vets yesterday because hes got a wound on his eye, ive got eye drops and some baytril to give for a week and just from today i can see a difference :)

:) could i just ask what it means when they jump quie high an do abit of a twist? im new to rabbits so im just wondering

:D really? thats good to know! :roll: but im still learning so ill get to know all the behaviours soon im sure

did the vet give him a myxomatosis vaccination? and tell you to come back in a couple of weeks for a VHD vaccination?

no i wasnt best pleased with the vet it was a different one than usual and shes helped with his eye problem which is good but seemed like she was just wanted one in and one out

but im going back next monday for a check up so ill ask then :)

Back