• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Reserved: Nicholas ...single male bun

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
nicholas2.jpg

meet Nicholas ... he looks grumpy on the pic but isnt realy ...in fact hes quite a lively little man .

Nicholas is around 1yr old and will hopefully be neutered next week .

nicholas1.jpg

black bunnies are so hard to photograph :?

Last edited:
Do you do bonding at all?????

I have a middle aged girl probably needing a new boy as she was widowed twice in quick succession (by an elderly 10 yr+ nethie who she had been with for 2 years, and then by a very sad and sudden death of a new partner).

We have tried her with Hawthorn (our tricky male) who was not having her, and then with two different pairs to try an make a trio each time - and nothing is working - she gets bullied each time by the female . . she is a middle aged nethie with some teeth problems and understandably seems a bit traumatised and in need of her own love bun.

Is Nicholas an indoor or outdoor bun at present?

Problem is I have to know its going to work as I can't take on another bun and end up with another single . . hence the question about bonding.

Do you do bonding at all?????

I have a middle aged girl probably needing a new boy as she was widowed twice in quick succession (by an elderly 10 yr+ nethie who she had been with for 2 years, and then by a very sad and sudden death of a new partner).

We have tried her with Hawthorn (our tricky male) who was not having her, and then with two different pairs to try an make a trio each time - and nothing is working - she gets bullied each time by the female . . she is a middle aged nethie with some teeth problems and understandably seems a bit traumatised and in need of her own love bun.

Is Nicholas an indoor or outdoor bun at present?

Problem is I have to know its going to work as I can't take on another bun and end up with another single . . hence the question about bonding.

yes we bond.....:wave:

Awwww he is beautiful, black bunnies are always sooo shiny :D

Is he one of the shed bunnies?

Back