• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Radish & Her new home

hellsdarkrose

Warren Veteran
IMG_1923.jpg

Her new 48" dog crate all nicely set up. She also has a large pen to attach to this for day frolicking whilst I am at work.

IMG_1929.jpg

She seems to have decided it is a nice place to relax :D

Aw bless; it's looking good! :D xx

She's a beautiful rabbit. Jack has a hayrack like that! Which he's ignored so far, of course. He prefers the litter-tray-hay as a hayrack - he's classy like that! :lol:

Oh and the 24" playpen was useless, as predicted. He cleared it within hours of being here, lol. :p

Aw bless; it's looking good! :D xx

She's a beautiful rabbit. Jack has a hayrack like that! Which he's ignored so far, of course. He prefers the litter-tray-hay as a hayrack - he's classy like that! :lol:

Oh and the 24" playpen was useless, as predicted. He cleared it within hours of being here, lol. :p

Radish has the bigger playpen which I think was 30" and Radish hasn't jumped it. But then she can barely get onto the sofa which I think is just through laziness :p

Radish likes to tip all the hay out of the rack onto the floor and then eat it :lol::lol:

Back