• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

When speedy met Toby!! and my fav pic of Gypsi so far!

sam3006

Warren Scout
Gypsi and Toby have had fun today toby especially did when he met speedy (our duck) he thought it was really fun to chase her round the garden!! i did get a video but got fed up of waiting for it to upload! so heres an action shot of the situation!!

IMG_3209.jpg

and my fav pic of Gypsi!!!

IMG_3188.jpg

They're beautiful bunnies. :love::love::love:

Aren't they indoor bunnies at the moment. Be really careful as they are really young, and, if indoors for any amount of time, won't have their winter coats.

Rabbits don't cope very well with temperature change, and could get very ill. Please be careful!

yeh they dont stay out for long. in the snow it was nothing but today being a bit warmer they got a bit longer. i cant wait for summer now! it will be nice to see them out in the sunshine!!!

awww beautiful! i cant wait for gypsi n toby to be fully grown. i cant believe how big gypsi is already! lol

Back