• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Aww my babies are snuggled up watching TV *Rimmi and Winter*

TeflonsShadow

Wise Old Thumper
How cuuuuuutttteeee :)
Rimmi: Hey honey, Famiy guy is on next, wanna watch?
Winter: I dont care, as long as I am snuggled next to you handsome
100_1864.jpg

Awww, my favourite buns. :love::love:

They look so adorable snuggled up together watching TV!!

Only one thing missing from this pic though....
*whispers* Mango ;):oops:;)

Awww, my favourite buns. :love::love:

They look so adorable snuggled up together watching TV!!

Only one thing missing from this pic though....
*whispers* Mango ;):oops:;)

You are so cheeky! I am so tempted though, he's so handsome :)

and the magners boxes are empty ... They stop the beggers getting behind the freezer and getting the wii wires!

How's Teddy doin? You got a new camera yet? :D

Yeah, I've ordered one but it hasn't arrived yet! :)

Teddy's doing great, thanks! He's lovely :love: and lots of fun!

Are you serious about Mango? What do you think your OH will say?

Yeah, I've ordered one but it hasn't arrived yet! :)

Teddy's doing great, thanks! He's lovely :love: and lots of fun!

Are you serious about Mango? What do you think your OH will say?

Im not going to put it to him yet, we're thinking of moving house somewhere out of town with a garden (I want a bungalow) so the buns would have more space and then Mango might just turn up.....

I am serious about it, but I need to focus on looking at houses first and he is concentrating on getting a job..... once we're settled then I will hsve to sort something out :D

Whats the difference between 2 and 3 bunnies anyways??! :shock::lol:

and the magners boxes are empty ... They stop the beggers getting behind the freezer and getting the wii wires!

I'm surprised they haven't presumed the boxes are there as a cardboard appetiser before they reach the main meal of the wiring :lol::lol::lol:

Must have been a tough job drinking all that cider just to protect the wires. Next time, if you want any help, just PM me :D

I'm surprised they haven't presumed the boxes are there as a cardboard appetiser before they reach the main meal of the wiring :lol::lol::lol:

Must have been a tough job drinking all that cider just to protect the wires. Next time, if you want any help, just PM me :D

I know, the things we do for the buns eh? Its all about sacrafice!!!

Back