• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I am a terrible housemate

clutterydrawer

Wise Old Thumper
My housemate drove me to P@H for hay but I didn't like the look of it so I had him drive me across town to a different pet shop instead to get nicer hay :oops::oops::oops: The bunnies are pleased though!

I will make him some cookies to apologise :oops:

you have a good housemate. i fell out with another taxi firm trying to get to p@h this morning. got a range of daft hays though, and the bunnies seem pleased.

Yeah he helps me out a lot :)

They had "fancy" hays in P@H but they were so expensive and my pair are going through 2-3 carrier bags of hay each DAY at the moment :shock::shock:

I bought some super compressed hay from pets at home. It was about five quid but there's just so much of it. :D

You need to get a bale from a farm-LOTS more hay and much better quality!! [mine only costs £4.50 per bale]

i think your housemate luuurrrrvvvveeeesssss you.. is this the one who put your name in food? :love::love::love::love::love:

i think he's a bit disappointed but he was realy sound about it. I do feel terribly guilty :? but I can't stay here cos of guilt when the new palce is so much better for the bunnies :? it's only round the corner though so i've said he can come for tea all the time :)

Back