• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My buns new house

ajr231

Young Bun
Hi here are some snaps of my 2 buns nibbbler (grey) and snowball (white!) and their new house in the making - not quite finished yet!

SDC10821.jpg

Am now in process of attaching to the floor and adding shelves to the sides and back.

what do you think?
manda

Thanks, it takes up most of our spare room! They seem to like it though :wave:
The only think is they went in and went to the toilet everywhere. I'm hoping thats just marking their new surroundings and not a sign of things to come! Litter training is not going so well :?

I'm really glad you thinks it's okay. Has taken me and boyf 2 days and a fair few rows but it's all taking shape! :)

Thanks, it takes up most of our spare room! They seem to like it though :wave:
The only think is they went in and went to the toilet everywhere. I'm hoping thats just marking their new surroundings and not a sign of things to come! Litter training is not going so well :?

My rabbits do that with change. When they were moved into the kennel they did the same. i swept it up and tipped it into litter tray for a couple of days and they settled fine. They even do it if I change it or add something new. They like theres to stay the same so dont tend to change things round, just rotate toys :)

It looks great btw :)

Yay, finally finished Bunny Towers! Here are a few pics of finished house with shelves. If anyone has any ideas about how to make it more bunny friendly I'd love to hear them :)

SDC10825.jpg

Hey well done your bunny haven is AMAZING! They are very lucky bunnies! Hubby and I dont dare show Jims or he may want to move in with you! :lol:

Back