• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Angel - Very pic heavy

SisterMoonbeam

Mama Doe
First pics of Angel in her new home :love:

CIMG2708.jpg

CIMG2705.jpg

CIMG2704.jpg

Disapproving Bunny Pic :lol:
CIMG2706.jpg

CIMG2712.jpg

CIMG2713.jpg

CIMG2714.jpg

And some of Fidget and Frankie tucking into the Fenugreek Crunchies Fuzzlebug kindly gave them

CIMG2719.jpg

CIMG2723.jpg

I'm so glad these photos show how blue her eyes are :)
Here baby boy Gabriel's eyes are like this

she's gorgeous - and fidget is looking good:D:wave:

Haha thanks, considering she was drastically underweight just a few months ago she's a little chunk now :love:

Angel seems to be settling in. She is eating, pooing and weeing fine... eating hay with the force of a steam train :shock: hehe.

She is a bit nervous when I bring her out but will happily take food from my hand (especially if it's a fenugreek crunchie, she can't get them out of my hand quick enough). In her hutch though she seems very bright. Always runs over when i come over and sticks her nose through the bars. She's also been paying with her toys and throwing her food bowl about (found it on the other side of the hutch this morning). I think she is settling in quite well and am starting to see a right little character in her :love:

Haha thanks, considering she was drastically underweight just a few months ago she's a little chunk now :love:

Angel seems to be settling in. She is eating, pooing and weeing fine... eating hay with the force of a steam train :shock: hehe.

She is a bit nervous when I bring her out but will happily take food from my hand (especially if it's a fenugreek crunchie, she can't get them out of my hand quick enough). In her hutch though she seems very bright. Always runs over when i come over and sticks her nose through the bars. She's also been paying with her toys and throwing her food bowl about (found it on the other side of the hutch this morning). I think she is settling in quite well and am starting to see a right little character in her :love:
She is such a fantastic little hay eater! :love:
When she first came she was absolutely PETRIFIED. She has come soooo far and it took me so long for her to come up to me, take food off me etc.
She's come so far as it is, I know with you she's going to be fantastic :D

Back