• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Teddy and Ruby (pic heavy)

RubyTed

Wise Old Thumper
My beautiful buns! :love::love:

111.jpg

118-2.jpg

130.jpg

119-1.jpg

126.jpg

003-2.jpg

093.jpg

094.jpg

004-2.jpg

008-3.jpg

123.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks! :wave: Roobs has grown so much! She's far bigger than she should be at 12 weeks!! :shock:

I love the first picture of Ted. You would'nt know that he's been ill now!:D

Thank you everyone! You don't know how much it means to me when people comment about the buns! :love: I showed them to the meter reading man today! :lol: He was most interested with them....and then more so when Ruby started her humping! :roll:

I'm such a proud mummy! :D:D

:lol::lol: He ought to, will help him see in the dark ;) Ronnie would love you if you gave him a carrot like that :lol:

If it were up to me he'd have a whole one....but I know I'd be lynched for doing that here! :lol::lol::lol: So poor boy has to cope with greens...mmmmm....sprouts!! (I'd also give him whole apples....but again...the lynching would commence!)

If it were up to me he'd have a whole one....but I know I'd be lynched for doing that here! :lol::lol::lol: So poor boy has to cope with greens...mmmmm....sprouts!! (I'd also give him whole apples....but again...the lynching would commence!)

Dont tell everyone but Ronnie and Lola have been sharing a whole banana every morning :oops: ;)

I dont think it does them any harm, theyre all big bunnies, they need the carrots and nanas to keep em going ;) ;) xXx

Dont tell everyone but Ronnie and Lola have been sharing a whole banana every morning :oops: ;)

I dont think it does them any harm, theyre all big bunnies, they need the carrots and nanas to keep em going ;) ;) xXx

:roll:Oliver eats all the Narna's before the buns can get to them! The buns share a carrot a day. And half an apple, along with their greens.....I'm such a mean mummy!

Strawberry, Snowdrop and Bungle have a whole banana between 3 so im sure one between 2 giants is fine!

Back