• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Rabbit Owner.. How much Roughly does a Female Spay cost?

Shellypops

Wise Old Thumper
Hi I am a new Rabbit owner. Bobby is a four and a half month old girl. She is a french lop. I know all vets differ, but if anyone has any ball part figures I would really appreciate it. As I will know how much I have to save xx;)

Best part of £100 around here. I'd shop around and get some recommendations to good bunny vets in your area.

Best part of £100 around here. I'd shop around and get some recommendations to good bunny vets in your area.

Will do matey would rather pay more for a better vet if need be. she is my baby after all.. I have a sneking suspicion that my fella got her for me so I wouldn't get broody lol :D

It depends on the weight of the bunny,I was told.
Do be aware that she will need painkillers, and maybe some gut moving meds if she doesnt want to eat.
My Mrs Bun set me back £120 last Xmas......she was readmitted with a need of this vital stuff.I didnt feel confident enough to nurse her....I panic.

yeah i paid around £50. but I ended up going back in with her the next day for more pain relief. Make sure you get some metacam after the op for her.
If I had of got it that day i wouldnt have had to pay £30 the next day.

yeah i paid around £50. but I ended up going back in with her the next day for more pain relief. Make sure you get some metacam after the op for her.
If I had of got it that day i wouldnt have had to pay £30 the next day.

Okay she will have her jabs at the same time, and pain relief is a must :wave:

Rose cost me £120....:shock::shock::shock: It was as routine as anything, no problems!

They are the best vets I could find though!!

Back