• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

NEW Pics of the Monkeys Free Range

LionheadLuver

Warren Veteran
Hiya

Haven't taken photos of the Monkeys for ages, so here are some of the photos that came out ok (took 70, about 36 came out ok, and about 3 came out excellent) :oops:

DSCF31651.jpg
< Jack washing

DSCF31981.jpg
< Jack washing again (he's a very clean boy :001_wub: :lol: )

DSCF32251.jpg
< Jack praying to a coat (he's also crazy :lol: :lol: :lol: )

1-1.jpg
< Huddled Penguins :001_wub::001_wub::001_wub:

DSCF31941.jpg
< Spy Jack and David

DSCF32071.jpg
< David: "Mickey, you are dirty, you need a wash" Mickey: "No, I'm not, get off me!"

DSCN35671.jpg
< David: "The flash is too much for my eyes!!" and Jack

DSCF31891.jpg
< David looking at the scary shiny thing in my hands

oh they are gorgeous! i never appreciated rats till i started my new job in a rescue and now i absolutely love them! :love:

:wave: Awww they are a nice little gang - my rat died last week aged 3 (Freddie) lost Barny aged 2 and I have 2 cages the first one I got is a Ferplast (yellow base and blue bars) quite big and a 'Jenny' which I got later on as higher more levels - I rang my local RSPCA to see if they wanted them and they said no! I also offered them a double storey hutch for guineas and they said no! Advised me to put them on ebay!

:wave: Awww they are a nice little gang - my rat died last week aged 3 (Freddie) lost Barny aged 2 and I have 2 cages the first one I got is a Ferplast (yellow base and blue bars) quite big and a 'Jenny' which I got later on as higher more levels - I rang my local RSPCA to see if they wanted them and they said no! I also offered them a double storey hutch for guineas and they said no! Advised me to put them on ebay!

:oops: Said this as you could have them if you want to collect?

:oops: Said this as you could have them if you want to collect?

awww thanks for the offer, but I have no room for any more animals and my parents wouldn't allow it. i hope you find someone to take them soon though. you could advertise of the Fancy Rats Forum, I'm sure someone would want it on there. :D

thanks guys, such lovely comments.

Back