• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Its official, Rimmi and Winter are in luuurvvveee!!

TeflonsShadow

Wise Old Thumper
Rimmi: I want you to meet my lovelybun, Winter
100_1573.jpg

Winter: Hello! Rimmi is so handsome
100_1572.jpg

Rimmi: Awww, fanks hunny bunni, I finks youre so cuuuuttee
Winter: *burys head in Rimmi to hide blushings!!*
100_1590.jpg

Rimmi: I shares all my foods with her
100_1589.jpg

Winter: And I loves his snuggles
100_1596.jpg

Rimmi: Im so gwad I have yooo
Winter: I is glad I have yooo
100_1594.jpg

Rimmi: We hope you likes ar piktures
Winter: Mum took this one wen she was makin dinners and we were boff stickin our noses out!
100_1597.jpg

Rimmi: Mewwy Christmas everyone
Winter: Hope you all have snuggles and love this year <3
100_1577.jpg

:love::love::love:

Last edited:
What an absolutely gorgeous couple. Well done for being brave and getting them together sooner than planned. I have to admit, temptation would have got the better of me too although I may have held out a little longer (maybe 2 hours) as nose rubs with Winter were so cute :love:

What an absolutely gorgeous couple. Well done for being brave and getting them together sooner than planned. I have to admit, temptation would have got the better of me too although I may have held out a little longer (maybe 2 hours) as nose rubs with Winter were so cute :love:

I waited a full 24 hours! lol...!! :lol: And yes, snuggles with Wints are nice, I have my hands full trying to please both of them as they both get jealous if you give to one and not the other.

I cant remember what life was like without her already........

I waited a full 24 hours! lol...!! :lol: And yes, snuggles with Wints are nice, I have my hands full trying to please both of them as they both get jealous if you give to one and not the other.

I cant remember what life was like without her already........

I was hoping you were going to mix them soon after geting them as she was just so relaxed here, I was fully expecting her to hide in a box all night and not come out but she was just demanding attention after about 30 minutes.

It was obvious she was just going to take it all in her stride. I'm so glad she did as they are lovely together.

She reminds me of my Rainbow bridge bun, Tabby, she too was uber relaxed...! (after she was tamed, I got her at 6 months old and she'd never been handled.... I can scratches all down my arms!)

Shes a brill bun...!

They are snuggled up as I type :love:

gorgeous piccies - they certainly are in love :love: - im so jealous - i sooo hope my 2 end up like this.

Hetty you must feel soooo much better after seeing these pics!! cant get much better than that - winter looks so happy and content with her husbun!

*SQUEEEEEEEE*.....Rimmi, you are one lucky husbun! You chose a gorgeous wifey bun!
:love::love::love::love::love::love:....My world is complete now I've seen the two of them together, in ChrisMoosey outfits!! :love::love:

Back