• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wiltshire To Gloucestershire

Some of you may have seen the thread on 'Rabbits In Need', 2 giant buns need to travel from Warminster, Wiltshire, WA12 9DF, to Windwhistle Warren in the back of beyond in Gloucestershire, GL14 1QT.

As Julie's thread explained the owner is desperate, she has been given notice to leave her rented accommodation and her new landlord will not allow her to take the rabbits. She has notice to quit for next weekend, I believe by 4 Dec.

Alice

Some of you may have seen the thread on 'Rabbits In Need', 2 giant buns need to travel from Warminster, Wiltshire, WA12 9DF, to Windwhistle Warren in the back of beyond in Gloucestershire, GL14 1QT.

As Julie's thread explained the owner is desperate, she has been given notice to leave her rented accommodation and her new landlord will not allow her to take the rabbits. She has notice to quit for next weekend, I believe by 4 Dec.

Alice

Map:
http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=d&s...4.064941&sspn=14.379924,33.881836&ie=UTF8&z=8

I could do the first half of the journey this Sunday if that's any good?
start - keele services

Last edited:
I could bring them to you Alice, from somewhere near me (half hour from Chelt max)

Im really skint at the mo so cant afford to do too much more driving than that as I have no money for more petrol, lol.

Who can do from Keele Services to a bit closer to me???

:? These bunnies going from Warminster other side of Bath to Alice's?

I see the problem - the postcode is for Newton-le-Willows, Merseyside. Can you check this Alice?

Last edited:
Whoops, dippy or what:oops: Just checked with owner, postcode is BA12 9DF!!

Jeanna, I can help with petrol money, I know you are a student and it can be tough.

Alice x

Whoops, dippy or what:oops: Just checked with owner, postcode is BA12 9DF!!

Jeanna, I can help with petrol money, I know you are a student and it can be tough.

Alice x

Alice, if you can contribute towards petrol money than I can go and meet the other person if you wish :D

Just tell me when where and how etc (hope this is after the weekend as I am being paid on Friday I think so I can buy some petrol, car is empty at mo!!)

I have sat nav too :D

I assume buns will be in a carrier of some description?

Which parts of this bunnyrun are sorted now please Alice?

I could do Bristol to your place most days, if that helps (but not meet on motorway)

-sue:wave:

ps -ring me if its easier?

if the bun on the other thread is going from gloucester to chelt i could take him but its not the same way as Alices so would be another trip.

Last edited:
Which parts of this bunnyrun are sorted now please Alice?

I could do Bristol to your place most days, if that helps (but not meet on motorway)

-sue:wave:

ps -ring me if its easier?

if the bun on the other thread is going from gloucester to chelt i could take him but its not the same way as Alices so would be another trip.

im also in glos at mums alice, and could do motorway bit as long as it not sat but could prob only do to other side of bristol...call mum (sdf76) if you need either of us... - kate x

If someone gets them closer I can help with a run but I don't have time for a full day down to Warminster sorry, working 5 nights a week doesn't leave with me with any full days off sorry. Let me know if they can get any closer

Back