• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Victor Grumps...meets...

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
Daisy..

2005_01113nov0013.jpg

he had a date today and so far everything is going realy well ....:love:

no grooming yet but no aggression at all and hardly any humping ...the perfect gent ;)

2005_01113nov0014.jpg

" tut...cant we have a bit of privacy on our wedding night :roll: "

Ohhhh Angie, my babies :love::love::love:
Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you
See you both soon Daisy&Grumps, be good :wave:

Not so grumpy after all:D. It seems that Denise taught him some manners.:) I hope the bonding continues to go well. They look lovely together:love::love::love::love:.

Awwwww hello Victor sweetie :wave: Look at you being a perfect little gentleman with your new wifey Daisy :D You look adorable together :love: You're new mummy must be over the moon.

It's made my day seeing these pics Angie :D

Missed feeding Daisy this morning..... I'm sat here on the computer and I keep looking through my patio window for her then realising she's not here.:(
Is she having fun with her new Man Angie?
Does Victor still like her?????
I've got their house all ready for them for when they come home....cant wait.

I'm so so so so happy that Daisy was a good girl when she met Victor. I so wanted her to have a best friend again. Fingers crossed everythings calm at your end and still going to plan?
Thanks Angie for all your time and hard work you put into these very fortunate Rabbits that pass through your door.
And a extremley big Thank you on behalf of me & Daisy.:love:

Back